Ahhhhh.. Fall! This fall has been one for the books. I can’t believe its already October 18th! Fall time is much too short in Minnesota, and it flys by because its my favorite time of year. So much to do! Seems like every weekend lately we’ve been up to something fall related. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, baking goodies, and of course fall SHOPPING! I found this fun fall tag & thought it would be fun to share! What are your favorite things about fall?
1. Favorite Fall lip product? I’ve never been a huge lip product person, or just makeup in general, but I absolutely can’t live without my cherry carmex!
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I am terrible at painting my own nails, therefore I get them done every two weeks & leave it to the professionals. I’ve been gravitating towards maroons, dark purples and greys.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Hands down, salted caramel mocha. To die for.
4. Favorite Fall Candle? Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside. Ahhhh so good!
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? I love big bulky sweater scarves.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Hay ride!
7. Favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus. However, I love watching fall decor shows lately.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Reeses! YUM
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I’ve never been a huge halloween person to be honest. I more enjoy other fall activities. So this year I’m not dressing up. We plan on laying low, baking some goodies, maybe do a few fun crafts/DIY’s and popping in a movie! Perfect to me!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? EVERYTHING! The scents, the beautiful leaves, the cool air, the fashion. All of it.