I’m excited to be nominated for both the Versatile Blogger & Liebster award here in the blogging community. Such a fun way to get to know and discover new bloggers. A HUGE shout out to Krystenfos & Simply Caitlyn for nominating me. Check out their blogs if you don’t already follow, great stuff! Let’s start with the Liebster award:
1. Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in your post.
2. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
3. All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
4. Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
5. Copy these rules into your post.
1. How did you get into blogging?
I followed lots of blogs on Instagram just from finding them on the discover page. I always thought it was such a fun way to express yourself, document your life, and make new friends. I put off making one for years due to college, and just time in general, but now I find myself in a much different situation. I have more free time now that I have a full time 8-4 job and I also have a lot of fun events coming up in my life like moving out & becoming an auntie for the first time & i’m so excited to document!
2. Do you have any siblings?
I have 3 sisters! Jamie (The Grady Bunch Blog), Jessica, and Jodell.
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Depends on the season, right now definitely leggings, big sweaters and boots!
4. What are 3 hobbies you have?
Adventuring outside, I LOVE fishing, reading, and hanging out with my amazing family.
5. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
I have SO many places on my list to visit, so for now I have to say my favorite is Clearwater Beach, FL.
6. What is the last thing you ate?
A pumpkin-spice cupcake. YUMMM.
7. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Anything with my family. Usually my weekends are spent going to lunch or dinner with the whole crew, or relaxing and watching movies with Everett.
8. If you could go back in time, what would you go back and see?
Ohhh this is a tough one.. I would love to go back when my grandparents were teenagers and see what life was like for them.
9. If you could travel to one time in the future what would you want to see?
It would be so cool to take a sneak peak into my life with Everett years down the road, how many kids we have, what we look like, where we live. But only a sneak peak, I wouldn’t want to spoil anything!
10. What is your favorite tv show of all time?
I have to go with Friends. Such a classic.
11. What is your favorite theme park?
Busch Gardens, Tampa!
Same questions for my nominees 🙂 Nominees are:
On to the Versatile Blogger Award: Thank you KrystenFos for the nomination!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- Share seven different facts about yourself
Here are my 7 facts about myself!
- I have a rock in my elbow from falling off my bike when I was probably 5 or 6 years old.
- I collect coffee mugs, It’s a fun way to remember all the places I visit. & a great gift idea!
- I never wear matching socks, my drawer is completely unorganized.. oops.
- I’m obsessed with trying new face masks & cherry carmex.
- I’ve been gluten free since Nov. 2014 because my stomach absolutely can’t handle it. I’m still trying to figure out this new diet, and have a tough time finding things to eat because I’m a very picky eater, and a terrible cook. Not a good combo.
- I am a crazy cat lady. If I could have 10 cats, I would but for now i’m sticking to my one crazy baby named Oliver.
- I have 2 puppy nieces, one kitty nephew, and a human nephew due Nov. 28th 2015! So excited to meet him!
What a fun tag! My nominees are: