Happy Sunday!! I’m still battling with being exhausted from having pneumonia. I started medicine on Tuesday & finally feeling a bit better.. but still soooo tired.
So far today has consisted of a nap at 10:00am (hahahah, so me.), grocery shopping, watching Age of Adaline (one of my FAV movies) & now I’m curled up on the couch smelling this delicious banana bread bake.
Even if you aren’t gluten free, this is a delicious recipe you can swap out for regular white flour if you’d like 🙂
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten free flour
- 4-5 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm with a little butter! YUM.
Seriously delicious you guys. Pretty sure the whole pan will be gone by tomorrow. You can’t even tell it’s gluten free!
Let me know if you try it out! 🙂