Hi friends! Today I wanted to share some pictures from our spontaneous little trip down to Clearwater Beach, Florida. My husband is currently in between jobs and had this week off before starting on Monday the 28th. SO being my impulsive self.. I decided it would be a good time to take a spontaneous trip to Florida. We’ve been calling it our “mini-moon” since our BIG honeymoon will be in April to Italy!
This trip we did nothing but relax, which is exactly what the goal was. We drank a lot of coffee, laid in the sun, caught up on some reading, and wandered around all the fun little shops in Clearwater. It was a great little trip! I wanted to not only share some of the pictures we took from the trip, but also some of by top beach essentials. These also include some of my absolute favorites right now so it’s kind of a two-in-one 🙂
Hope you enjoy! xo
- JBL Charge + Speaker – Gotta have tunes!
- The Lumineers’ new album “Cleopatra” is amazing. I listened to it non-stop on the airplane & at the beach. It such good chill and relaxing music.
- Water! Been loving flavored sparkling water lately.
- Reading material! I spent so much time reading this trip & it was so nice! I’m currently reading “The Power of Patience” By M.J Ryan > buy it HERE. I highly recommend it. It’s changing my attitude on life completely. One of my favorite quotes from the book so far: “Remember that everything has a season.. stop pushing for life to be different than it is. Winter takes as long as it takes, but it ends-and so does summer. That’s the law of nature.“
- Some shade! I really like wearing a hat at the beach. Especially when reading! Sometimes sunglasses just don’t cut it.
- ALOE! Keep that skin moisturized! I love this Fruit Of The Earth 100% Aloe.
- Carmex, because duh. Best chapstick in my opinion! + Has SPF to protect your lips!