Happy Sunday!! I’m still battling with being exhausted from having pneumonia. I started medicine on Tuesday & finally feeling a bit better.. but still soooo tired.
So far today has consisted of a nap at 10:00am (hahahah, so me.), grocery shopping, watching Age of Adaline (one of my FAV movies) & now I’m curled up on the couch smelling this delicious banana bread bake.
Even if you aren’t gluten free, this is a delicious recipe you can swap out for regular white flour if you’d like 🙂
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten free flour
- 4-5 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm with a little butter! YUM.
Seriously delicious you guys. Pretty sure the whole pan will be gone by tomorrow. You can’t even tell it’s gluten free!
Let me know if you try it out! 🙂
It’s TIME! My favorite season is upon us, and I’ve already been enjoying it SO much! I tag everyone! I love these type posts & especially all things fall!
Happy Fall Y’all!
1.) Bath and Body Works candles or Yankee candles?
Bath and Body Works! Fall candles are the best no matter where they are from.. but B&BW has some of my all time favs: Here are my top 3!
2.) Fav fall accessory?
- SWEATER WEATHER. OK stocking up on this and burning it year round. By far my favorite candle scent EVER. It’s so crisp & clean and makes the ENTIRE house smell good.
- Marshmallow Fireside. Yum. Smells like marshmallow-y outdoors.
- Flannel. My Fiance loves this one the most! It’s got a cologne smell, but not too over powering. Just the right amount of cuddly goodness.
These booties! Snatched them up for $27.99 at TJMaxx & been wearing them constantly since the weather has gotten cooler. I LOVE booties for fall.
3.) Uggs or Moccasins?
I’ve never owned either.. but probably the slipper type moccasins.
4.) Fuzzy socks or knee socks?
5.) North Face or Columbia?
6.) Favorite Fall food?
Soooo many. Comfort food wise I love stuffing and mashed potatoes.. for sweets I love apple crisp & pumpkin pie!
7.) Red or Pink lips?
Pink/nude. I never have worn red lips before!
8.) Winged eyeliner or bold eyeshadow?
Bold eyeshadow. Darker browns & maroons are fun in the fall!
9.) Apple pie or brownies?
Apple CRISP. With vanilla ice cream ❤
10.) Would you rather cook the food or eat it?
I’m not a good cook.. so I’m going with eat it. However, in the fall I do get the itch now and then to make semi-homemade goodies 🙂
This year I’m joining in on 25 Days of Christmas! It’s a fun way to share your favorites about this time of year 🙂 Lately I’ve been very stressed and overwhelmed and just not into the “holiday spirit” but now that it’s officially December 1st, I’m forcing myself to snap out of it! I’m hoping this will also help me dedicate more time to my blog, because I really do enjoy it! So, I’m not promising I will post everyday up until Christmas, but I am promising that when I do post (I’m aiming for 3-4 times a week) there will be something Christmas related! I’m excited so start spreading the holiday cheer! I’m starting out with answering the question “What are you most excited for this Christmas?”
Welllllll… a lot of things! I have a few fun holiday dinners planned with old friends that I don’t see as much as I’d like to which I’m super excited about, as well as family get togethers which are always my favorite. Especially since we have a baby in the family now, I want to soak up all the time I can get with him! ❤ Of course I’m veryyy excited for the FOOD. Thanksgiving and Christmas food and desserts are the best! I’m hoping to do a little baking of my own this year. I’m also super pumped about my year end break at work coming up December 24-January 4th. Talk about some much needed relaxation time! I plan to sleep a lot, get some things done that I’ve been putting off like clean out my closet, and organize my makeup, and hopefully start house hunting! I already have a few New Years resolutions in mind, can’t wait to share them 🙂
Sorry about the long text-post.. if you read that all, kudos! 😉 Here’s a picture of my nephew to make you smile, because I know he sure makes me smile! He’s so dang cute and snuggly, I cant stand it!