It’s TIME! My favorite season is upon us, and I’ve already been enjoying it SO much! I tag everyone! I love these type posts & especially all things fall!
Happy Fall Y’all!
1.) Bath and Body Works candles or Yankee candles?
Bath and Body Works! Fall candles are the best no matter where they are from.. but B&BW has some of my all time favs: Here are my top 3!
2.) Fav fall accessory?
- SWEATER WEATHER. OK stocking up on this and burning it year round. By far my favorite candle scent EVER. It’s so crisp & clean and makes the ENTIRE house smell good.
- Marshmallow Fireside. Yum. Smells like marshmallow-y outdoors.
- Flannel. My Fiance loves this one the most! It’s got a cologne smell, but not too over powering. Just the right amount of cuddly goodness.
These booties! Snatched them up for $27.99 at TJMaxx & been wearing them constantly since the weather has gotten cooler. I LOVE booties for fall.
3.) Uggs or Moccasins?
I’ve never owned either.. but probably the slipper type moccasins.
4.) Fuzzy socks or knee socks?
5.) North Face or Columbia?
6.) Favorite Fall food?
Soooo many. Comfort food wise I love stuffing and mashed potatoes.. for sweets I love apple crisp & pumpkin pie!
7.) Red or Pink lips?
Pink/nude. I never have worn red lips before!
8.) Winged eyeliner or bold eyeshadow?
Bold eyeshadow. Darker browns & maroons are fun in the fall!
9.) Apple pie or brownies?
Apple CRISP. With vanilla ice cream ❤
10.) Would you rather cook the food or eat it?
I’m not a good cook.. so I’m going with eat it. However, in the fall I do get the itch now and then to make semi-homemade goodies 🙂
Another Sunday.. Wow where does time go?! Every week seems to fly by. As they say “The days are long, but the years are short.” It’s bittersweet. I enjoy my life so much It’s sad to look back and realize how fast time goes. Try to cherish every moment! Saturday morning I took Christmas card photos for my sister Jamie and her husband & she snapped a few of Everett and I. They turned out so good, I have to share. I am so blessed to have him. ❤This weekend was also our final family get-together before my little nephew is born. How crazy is that?! I can’t believe in just a week or so we will have a baby as part of the family. Babies are my weakness. I can’t wait to snuggle him, smell him, and be his aunt. I’m so excited that I’m going to share some pictures of his nursery. My sister did such an amazing job with it, I just have to share.Isn’t it perfect?! They are such a beautiful couple… I just can’t wait to meet him. Beware: lots of baby related blog posts in my future! 😉 Saturday afternoon we celebrated Thanksgiving early, since baby is due right around actual Thanksgiving. It was a blast! My family is seriously the best. We ate amazing food, and did our annual gingerbread house contest! Everett and I won! YAY! It’s such a fun tradition. If you’ve never made a gingerbread house, you should! They have kits sold at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, pretty much wherever Christmas decor is sold. 🙂 Wine & enjoying Christmas decor.. Nothin’ better! As for today, It’s a typical relaxing Sunday, my fav! We went on a long walk around the pond by my house to enjoy the beautiful weather we’re having. It’s 62 degrees today! Mid-November and 62 degrees is basically unheard of in Minnesota. You HAVE to take advantage it, because any day we could get hit with negative temps, that’s just how MN works. I snapped this pretty tree on our walk 🙂I also want to give a shout out to Kelly over at I Could Sleep In That for the amazing and thoughtful giveaway she did on her blog in October. I received the package on Friday and LOVE everything in it. The blush is an amazing berry warm color for fall, and the revlon lip crayon is a beautiful burgundy color for fall as well. I’ve worn them everyday this weekend! Not to mention Hocus Pocus, always a classic! Thanks again, Kelly you are so sweet! Go give this girl a follow! 🙂
Thanks for reading, and as always, wishing you a great week ahead!
Ahhhhh.. Fall! This fall has been one for the books. I can’t believe its already October 18th! Fall time is much too short in Minnesota, and it flys by because its my favorite time of year. So much to do! Seems like every weekend lately we’ve been up to something fall related. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, baking goodies, and of course fall SHOPPING! I found this fun fall tag & thought it would be fun to share! What are your favorite things about fall?
1. Favorite Fall lip product? I’ve never been a huge lip product person, or just makeup in general, but I absolutely can’t live without my cherry carmex!
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I am terrible at painting my own nails, therefore I get them done every two weeks & leave it to the professionals. I’ve been gravitating towards maroons, dark purples and greys.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Hands down, salted caramel mocha. To die for.
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside. Ahhhh so good!
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? I love big bulky sweater scarves.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
7. Favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus. However, I love watching fall decor shows lately.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Reeses! YUM
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
I’ve never been a huge halloween person to be honest. I more enjoy other fall activities. So this year I’m not dressing up. We plan on laying low, baking some goodies, maybe do a few fun crafts/DIY’s and popping in a movie! Perfect to me!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? EVERYTHING! The scents, the beautiful leaves, the cool air, the fashion. All of it.