It’s TIME! My favorite season is upon us, and I’ve already been enjoying it SO much! I tag everyone! I love these type posts & especially all things fall!
Happy Fall Y’all!
1.) Bath and Body Works candles or Yankee candles?
Bath and Body Works! Fall candles are the best no matter where they are from.. but B&BW has some of my all time favs: Here are my top 3!
2.) Fav fall accessory?
- SWEATER WEATHER. OK stocking up on this and burning it year round. By far my favorite candle scent EVER. It’s so crisp & clean and makes the ENTIRE house smell good.
- Marshmallow Fireside. Yum. Smells like marshmallow-y outdoors.
- Flannel. My Fiance loves this one the most! It’s got a cologne smell, but not too over powering. Just the right amount of cuddly goodness.
These booties! Snatched them up for $27.99 at TJMaxx & been wearing them constantly since the weather has gotten cooler. I LOVE booties for fall.
3.) Uggs or Moccasins?
I’ve never owned either.. but probably the slipper type moccasins.
4.) Fuzzy socks or knee socks?
5.) North Face or Columbia?
6.) Favorite Fall food?
Soooo many. Comfort food wise I love stuffing and mashed potatoes.. for sweets I love apple crisp & pumpkin pie!
7.) Red or Pink lips?
Pink/nude. I never have worn red lips before!
8.) Winged eyeliner or bold eyeshadow?
Bold eyeshadow. Darker browns & maroons are fun in the fall!
9.) Apple pie or brownies?
Apple CRISP. With vanilla ice cream ❤
10.) Would you rather cook the food or eat it?
I’m not a good cook.. so I’m going with eat it. However, in the fall I do get the itch now and then to make semi-homemade goodies 🙂
What a fun weekend! Wow, the weekends just seem to fly by. This weekend was one i’ve been looking forward to for MONTHS now. My sister Jamie, (The Grady Bunch Blog ) my mom, and I made another road trip to see our absolute favorite artist, Mr. Kip Moore (if you haven’t heard of him shame on you, and go check him out NOW.) We’ve now been to 5 shows in the last year, and just can’t get enough. Not only is this guy’s music absolutely amazing, but he is the most genuine, sincere, caring, and hardworking guy. Truly something special. With other artists, I’ve never been able to listen to the album straight through, there’s usually only one or two songs that I like, but with both of his albums there honestly isn’t one bad song. Here are a few of my favorites. Check them out!
Magic: Kip Moore
Hearts Desire: Kip Moore
Backseat: Kip Moore
We also stopped at this HUGE candy store on the way down that had the cutest fall items. I’m such a sucker for all things fall related. I could have wandered this store all day but it was SO packed in there. So we just grabbed our delicious taffy and headed out.
What a great weekend. Sunday’s are always bittersweet.. BUT good news is, i’m taking a few days of work this week to go on a much needed getaway with my sweet boyfriend. I absolutely can’t wait. Time together is scarce nowadays and it’ll be just what we need to relax and reconnect. I’ll definitely be blogging about our trip so be on the lookout for that! Wishing you all a great Monday!
Ahhhhh.. Fall! This fall has been one for the books. I can’t believe its already October 18th! Fall time is much too short in Minnesota, and it flys by because its my favorite time of year. So much to do! Seems like every weekend lately we’ve been up to something fall related. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, baking goodies, and of course fall SHOPPING! I found this fun fall tag & thought it would be fun to share! What are your favorite things about fall?
1. Favorite Fall lip product? I’ve never been a huge lip product person, or just makeup in general, but I absolutely can’t live without my cherry carmex!
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I am terrible at painting my own nails, therefore I get them done every two weeks & leave it to the professionals. I’ve been gravitating towards maroons, dark purples and greys.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Hands down, salted caramel mocha. To die for.
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside. Ahhhh so good!
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? I love big bulky sweater scarves.
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
7. Favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus. However, I love watching fall decor shows lately.
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Reeses! YUM
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
I’ve never been a huge halloween person to be honest. I more enjoy other fall activities. So this year I’m not dressing up. We plan on laying low, baking some goodies, maybe do a few fun crafts/DIY’s and popping in a movie! Perfect to me!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? EVERYTHING! The scents, the beautiful leaves, the cool air, the fashion. All of it.